Top Ten Tuesday is a meme started and maintained by brokeandbookish.blogspot.com. Today we will be talking about the upcoming releases we’re most excited for.
- Rani Patel in Full Effect – Sonia Patel
I want this nowwwww.
- Friday Barnes Under Suspicion – R. A. Spratt
I adored the first one so much that my expectations for the sequel are off the charts. Please don’t disappoint me, Book.
- The Swan Riders – Erin Bow
I’m both terrified and eager for this world. Talis rocks my world. In very scary ways that I like which is also scary.
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
At this point, Taylor could write a book filled with grocery shopping lists and I’d read it happily. 😀
- The Girl Who Drank The Moon – Kelly Barnhill
I adored The Witch’s Boy and this one sounds brilliant. I don’t understand why I don’t already have it.
- A Little Taste of Poison – R. J. Anderson
I really enjoyed A Pocket Full of Murder so…I want to know how the story continues.
- Goldenhand by Garth Nix
- more of Check, Please! by Ngozi Ukazu
- Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel
- The Doorway and the Deep (The Water and the Wild #2) by K. E. Ormsbee
- The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd
- Ms. Marvel #5: Super Famous
- I… I don’t know? There are a lot of stories I’m excited about; far too many stories to keep a list of.
- Shiny Broken Pieces by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton: I loved the first book in the series and I just can’t wait for this one!
- The Inexplicable Logic of my Heart by Benjamin Alire Sáenz: It’s freaking Sáenz, people. You know how Nafiza feels about Laini Taylor? Well, Sáenz is my Taylor. <3
- Black Panther (Vol. 1): Nation Under Our Feet: It’s written by Ta-Nehisi Coates. I will obviously be reading it.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo: I am actually pretty surprised by how much I enjoyed Six of Crows. Definitely need more Kaz Brekker in my life. (I know. Who am I even?)
- Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins: I love the list of authors attached to this collection and I’ve been enjoying romance lately. Here’s hoping it’s not all straight/white/cis/able-bodied.