Of course, after we had that nice, positive Top Ten post last week, this week we’re going to feel a little bad about our reading in 2017 …
Ah, ha ha ha ha. So, my entire to be read list? I won’t feel guilty, though; my tbr list isn’t tied to any particular year. Nevertheless, here are five books that in 2017 I really wanted to read, and did not.
- Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh
- Eating Matters by Kara-Lee Macdonald
- Runs With Courage by Joan M. Wolf
- Spinning by Tillie Walden
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
I was pretty good last year until I wasn’t. Heh. Here are the five books I wanted to get to but wasn’t able to.
- The First Rule of Punk – Celia C. Perez
- Jane, Unlimited – Kristin Cashore
- Dreams Made of Night – Tochi Onyebuchi
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean – Jenny Han
- Thick as Thieves – Megan Whalen Turner
Basically, all the big hits. *cries*